Price of 2019 Range Rover P400e
Land Rover introduces its first two plug-in hybrids in the U.S. – the 2019 Range Rover P400e and 2019 Range Rover Sport P400e.
Both models are now equipped with the same powertrains (398hp of system output and 13.1 kWh battery).
The bigger Range Rover P400e starts at $95,150, while the smaller Range Rover Sport P400e at $78,300, but you will need to add extra $995 for destination fee so it’s $96,145 and $79,295 respectively.
The Range Rover P400e does 0-60 mph in 6.4 seconds, while the Range Rover Sport is able to achieve 6.3 seconds.
Check below for the specifications of 2019 Range Rover P400e:
- 0-60mph in 6.4 seconds (0-100km/h in 6.8 seconds)
- Up to 31 miles (51 km) of all-electric range (NEDC, think ~20 miles/32 real world/EPA)
- 13.1 kWh battery
- 296hp (217kW) 2.0-litre four-cylinder Ingenium petrol engine with a 85kW electric motor. Combined system output: 398hp (292kW), 640 Nm of torque
- Permanent four-wheel drive system
- Top speed of 137mph (220km/h)
- Charging takes 2 hours 45 minutes at home using a dedicated 32 amp wall box (7 kW)
- Battery is covered by an eight-year, 100,000-mile, 70% state of health warranty