Multiple Recruitment for Gardeners in the United States of America
The United States of America is a globally developed, first-rate mixed economy. It is the world’s second-best-developed economy by purchasing power and nominal gross domestic product (GDP), and the fifth-best-developed economy by global per capita income.
The United States is known for its strong economy, which has helped the country tremendously over the years. It has provided an enormous amount of job security to millions of working-class people over the course of history.
We’re super excited to bring to you series of available job openings for Gardeners in the country for both full time and part-time job seekers. It’s however important for all applicants to possess exceptional customer service skills, good human relation skills and capable of thriving under intense pressure
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective preparation of land for planting and cultivating
- Effective germination and propagation of flowering plants as well as caring for plants in open beds.
- Take charge of the effective transplanting of decorative flowers and plants
- Take charge of the effective application of fertilizer for flowers and plants
- Comply effectively with all health and safety protocols
- Effective application of pesticide and herbicides
- Effective servicing and maintenance of equipment and tools used in the garden
- Perform all other responsibilities that may be assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High school diploma
- Previous experience is required
- Effective communication skills
- Capable of thriving under intense pressure
- Exceptional human relation skills
- Good customer service skills
- Focus and goal-oriented
- Pay strong and keen attention to details
- Excellent management skills
- Reliable and trustworthy